Monday 10 June 2019

                                                                 😭 Cross Country😰
On Monday the 10th of June, here at school, the  Kauri team met up at the school hall steps.
Before we started Ms Mills ,Ms Oshea and Miss Green told us the instructions.
Kauri team had to go into their year groups.

After all the instructions, we were all ready ! The year 6 boys had go first then the year 6 girls had to go next the year 5 boys then year 5 girls. We had to run outside the school then down Rangeview Road then Halberg Park then down the Marist Rugby field and then up the hill turning right to go back to school. We all felt tired and sweaty but I felt like I could just put my whole body in a giant ice cube because I was hot.

2 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Marcus my name is Sulaiman from room 24 I remember doing the Cross country race it was very challenging for me and othering that was very annoying
    was going up hill my legs were so tired I couldn't function anyways that's all I have to say. You can checkout my Blog at https://odssulaiman.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Marcus I’m Sophie from New Brighton Catholic school. I like the way you used those descriptive words like “tired and sweaty”! This reminded me of when I came last during my old school’s cross country but I was still happy I tried! Maybe you could add some pictures, but perhaps there weren’t any. What place did you come?

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.